News, HOT OFF THE PRESS, Mr David Clark, District (9685) Governor 2020-21 has recently joined the Board of Directors of Paint4Freedom Limited.
Thank you for your interest in the Paint4Freedom National Art Competition project and how you or your club may help in ensuring the project's success.
During the feasibility analysis of the Paint4Freedom project, we felt that it was not possible to undertake this project without the assistance of Rotary and Rotaract Clubs on the ground and we believe the roles our members are volunteering for, will likely make the difference for millions of innocent lives around the world.
Please ensure you understand the overall objectives of the project and organisation, which are reflected in Our Mission Statement.
The critical areas Rotary and Rotaract clubs are best able to help are as follows-
1) Please help us ensure your Local Government / Council are participating in the Paint4Freedom Art Competition by running/hosting the competition for their local community. Further details can be found here- Local Community Competitions
- We have run a National Local Government / Council Survey, which was designed to firstly to help inform each Local Government Council about Modern-day Slavery and secondly, to inform them about the National Art Competition, Paint4Freedom and to encourage their participation by asking them to indicate their interest in hosting and running a Local Community Paint4Freedom Art Competition.
- We now have a number of councils in most states indicating they are interested in being involved, whether for the 2020/21 Paint4Freedom Art Competition or the 2021/22 competition - Please contact us to know which local government councils around Australia have demonstrated some level of interest.
- We are now preparing to seek corporate sponsorship based on the number of councils expected to participate.
2) Please help us by ensuring your Local Government Council has two local Rotarians to assist with it's hosting of the Local Community Paint4Freedom Art Competition. These are our Community / Regional Team Member roles we seek Rotarian volunteers for.
3) Please encourage your District Governor to allow one of our team to address their next President's Meeting.
Please download our How can your club be involved document
We also seek Rotary volunteers to assist in other roles quite critical to the success of the Paint4Freedom project.
These roles are listed here
For your interest we can also share our Project Timetable